Last updated: November 30, 2017
This Amplespot Support Policy ("Support Policy") accompanies the Amplespot Subscription Terms of Service, available at https://amplespot.com/en/terms or a successor URL (the "Agreement") entered into between you ("Customer") and Amplespot. Capitalized terms used in this Support Policy that are not defined herein have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
Amplespot offers support services for the Service ("Support") in accordance with the following terms:
1. Support Hours.
- Standard and Basic Plans - 9am - 6pm UTC, 7 days per week.
- Volume and higher commitment Plans - 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
2. Incident Submission. Customer may report errors or abnormal behavior of the Service ("Incidents") by contacting Amplespot via the Live Chat which is available in Amplespot WiFi Admin Portal, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the telephone number providing their Subscription Plan includes telephone support. Customer will provide information and cooperation to Amplespot as reasonably required for Amplespot to provide Support. This includes, without limitation, providing the following information to Amplespot regarding the Incident:
- Aspects of the Service that are unavailable or not functioning correctly
- Incident's impact on users
- Start time of Incident
- List of steps to reproduce Incident
- Relevant log files or data
- Wording of any error message
3. Incident Response. Amplespot's Support personnel will assign a priority level ("Priority Level") to each Incident and seek to provide responses in accordance with the table below.
|Priority 1||Operation of the Service is critically affected (not responding to requests or serving content) for a large number of users; no workaround available.||1 Hour|
|Priority 2||Service is responding and functional but performance is degraded, and/or Incident has potentially severe impact on operation of the Service for multiple users.||3 Hours|
|Priority 3||Non-critical issue; no significant impact on performance of the Service but user experience may be affected.||12 Hours|
4. Exclusions. Amplespot will have no obligation to provide Support to the extent an Incident arises from: (a) use of the Service by Customer in a manner not authorized in the Agreement or the applicable Documentation; (b) general Internet problems, force majeure events or other factors outside of Amplespot's reasonable control; (c) Customer's equipment, software, network connections or other infrastructure; or (d) third party systems, acts or omissions.