Amplespot Wireless makes it easy to deploy and remotely manage WiFi networks in any space. From a bus or a small store to a city.
Built for unattended
Amplespot Wireless is designed for unattended deployment from the ground up. Our cloud controller runs over highly distributed AWS-backed architecture that is spanned across EU, SE Asia and the US. Customer data is encrypted at rest and can be localized in one of the supported regions to enable compliance requirements that customer may have.
The firmware that is flashed to access points supports fully unattended operations including 4G/LTE and GLONASS/GPS. Access points may be provisioned, operated, recovered and even fully reset without physically attending the installation site.
How to start
You can adopt Amplespot via following tree ways:
Get in touch with our sales team to learn how you can adopt Amplespot products via our solution as a service model.
We or our local Certified Partner will provide all knowledge and equipment to get you started in no time. This process is as simple as getting your home broadband.
2. Integrate your WiFi with Amplespot
If you already have an enterprise system from one of the following vendors you can configure it to work with Amplespot.
Click on one of the links below for step-by-step instructions on how to configure your controller or standalone access points to work with Amplespot.
|Aruba Networks (Virtual Controller)
Aruba Networks (Aruba Central)
(Support for DNA Spaces coming soon)
(Supports Location Analytics API)
|Extreme Networks (Beta)|
|Ubiquiti UniFi (Beta)|
|Zebra Technologies (Beta)|
Not finding your system?
Some of the vendors that we support are not listed here.
Get in touch to learn if your system is supported.
3. Install Amplespot firmware
When you install Amplespot firmware on your WiFi access points it gives you full control over your network without the need of any additional licensing. Amplespot firmware can be installed on host of different devices.
Devices where Amplespot firmware can be installed:
|Image||Brand||Model||Deployment*||WLAN 2.4GHz||WLAN 5GHz||LAN Ports||USB Port||mini
|Price Guide||OEM Device Homepage|
|MikroTik||hAP AC Lite
|MikroTik||wAP LTE kit
|Ubiquiti||UniFi AP Pro||b/g/n||a/n||Y||$80||https://www.ubnt.com/...|
|Ubiquiti||UniFi AP AC LITE||b/g/n||a/n/ac||$95||https://www.ubnt.com/...|
|Ubiquiti||UniFi AP AC LR||b/g/n||a/n/ac||$98||https://www.ubnt.com/...|
|Ubiquiti||UniFi AP AC MESH||b/g/n||a/n/ac||$90||https://unifi-mesh.ubnt.com/|
|Ubiquiti||UniFi AP AC MESH PRO||b/g/n||a/n/ac||Y||$175||https://unifi-mesh.ubnt.com/|
|Ubiquiti||UniFi AP AC PRO||b/g/n||a/n/ac||Y||Y||$120||https://www.ubnt.com/...|
|Ubiquiti||UniFi Outdoor Plus||b/g/n||$100||https://www.ubnt.com/...|
- Vehicle, MiFi: All devices with USB ports or mini-PCIe slots can be used in mobility environments with 3G/4G dongles or miniPCI-e cards. Scroll down for more info.>
- Indoor: Home icon means the device is for indoor use only.
- Outdoor: Umbrella icon means the device is weather-protected and can be installed outdoors.
- Battery power: Battery icon means the device can either have an internal battery installed, powered via USB or has Automotive 12/24 volts connector.
- Suitable as a gateway: Airplane icon marks very high performance (600Mbps - 1Gbps) devices that can be used as central gateways.
- Physical security: Lock icon means device features high-security options such as metal casing, locks or other anti-theft protection options.
- SIM card slot: This icon means the device has SIM card slot.
Mobility deployment hardware options
Following modems are fully integrated with Amplespot firmware. Traffic stats, data transfer limits, coverage, location and more can be managed via Amplespot Dashboard.
|Image||Brand||Model||Type||Notes||Price Guide||OEM Device Homepage|
|Huawei||E3372||4G USB Dongle||Note external antenna options. https://goo.gl/6Paunu||$65||http://consumer.huawei.com/en/mobile-broadband/e3372/|
|Quectel||EC25-E||miniPCI-e card||Product code for Europe - EC25EFAR02A08M4G||$65||http://www.quectel.com/product/ec25.htm|
|Mikrotik||R11e-LTE||miniPCI-e card||Product code for Europe - R11e-LTE||$75||https://mikrotik.com/product/r11e_lte|